Re: New Cat box development?

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 10:49:17 EST

"Whatever happened to the new cat box development project? Did anyone
make progress with that? Was I asleep at the wheel?"

I've been working on the PC parallel port adapter I mentioned a few
weeks ago. I have a PC board done, and have been working on getting
the Mach231 finished for it. It is essentially one part, parallel
port bits and ph0 go in, and data/adr/ph1-2 come out. Internally it
had a 16 bit adr counter that can auto increment for the adr. The
tricky part is getting all the timing right relative to the ph0
input clock