Hmm.... mo StarCastle problems...

From: <sickgear_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 21:40:27 EST

Hi all,

After suggestions from a few of you last time, I got my Star Castle semi-working. You can now
see what's going on full-screen (yay! I have at least partial X-deflection) but it still is in
kind of a "dot-to-dot" form... you see dots at the vertices of the objects (your ship, the
cannon, etc) but no lines are being drawn.

I've replaced the LF13331 and it didn't help. The one thing that I've noticed is that the "x
line length" trim pot on the deflection board does nothing (the x-deflection power transistors
have both been replaced as well, as has the LF351 as it looked dubious).

So, what I'd like (pretty please!) are:

1. suggestions (greatly appreciated :-)

and/or

2. A Star Castle deflection board schematic, which is probably on spies but I can't find it...

Thanks,

Derek
sickgear@Ix.netcom.com