Cinemenu results...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 11:04:15 EST

Mostly for Paul, but I don't have his address handy, so I'll just copy
it to the list in case anyone else is curious.

Fired up Paul's menu code on real Cinematronics hardware last night.

Pretty close.

What I get is a mostly blank screen with (basically):

* CINEMATP

across the top.

The asterisk is a little funky looking-- three lines, but they don't all
cross at the center. The top left of the "C" doesn't quite match up.
The rest of the letters look nice. (The N and M in particular-- nice
diagonal lines. Maybe I like the Cinematronics vector generator more
than I thought. ;-) There is a faint line connecting the bottom of the
"C" to the top right of the "E".

I couldn't try any controls (my CPU seems to have input problems).

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia System, Inc.
\/ Communications Division