Re: Misfortune...

From: Al Kossow <aek>
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 12:53:48 EST

Be REALLY careful packing with FA. Assume that it is going to
get dropped. That's one of the reasons FA is getting weird about
accepting games; people are being cheap getting the games preped
for shipping, and they are getting trashed in transit. I've had
five games come in now through them. The first was just a loose
game with no packing at all. The bottom was chewed up by a fork
lift blade. The rest have arrived on pallets with at least cardbord
around them, and have arrived (mostly) in tact (the bottom was
torn off of the Blockade I just got, but I suspect it was that
way when it left). I don't blame FA at all for either not accepting
them, or asking that they be crated.