Misfortune...

From: Mit Matelske <Mit_Matelske_at_BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 10:17:21 EST

I thought I would share my grief with y'all...

Last night I stopped by FA to pick up a Space Fury that
had been waiting for me at their terminal for a couple
of weeks. As I laid the game down in the truck I noticed
that the monitor's plexiglass was popped out and the over-
lay was a little out of whack - didn't think much of it,
though. As I wheeled the beast (370 pds) into the house
and took the cardboard packaging all off, my worst night-
mare came true - the monitor had sheered off the plywood
that holds it and had broken it's neck :(

So, after my first shipping misfortune in quite a few years
what have I learned?

1. FA must drop palettes pretty hard with the forklift...
2. Maybe we should add a support in the back of convert-a-cabs
   for the monitor.
3. I have learned how to control my anger at a young age :)

Thanks for listening to me babble,

Mit Matelske

btw - anybody have any spare G-08 tubes?