RE: Cinemenu results...(Zonn?)

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 13:23:42 EST

G'day Paul (and folks),

I'm reminded of a similar situation of trying to run Speed Freak code on
a standard Cinematronics motherboard. In that case, only the
"Vectorbeam" logo is displayed, and as I remember, the mother board is
constantly being reset? Again, I'm suffering from vague memories (and
having my collection in storage for way too long)...so I can't be sure.

Did you see the LED flickering on the motherboard, Clay? (Paul's
original program never turned the LED off, so that might be the case
this time...then it'd be pretty hard to spot the resetting.)

               Steven S Ozdemir
               sso@plpt.com (my company renamed itself in Feb)
               sso@dsc.com (good for a few more months)
               ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent...weekly)

ps - Now what's this about charging $100 for strings, Paul? 8^) 8^) 8^)