RE: Cinemenu results...(Zonn?)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 16:29:49 EST

> As Paul will tell you, that's a bad thing. The LED is hooked up to
> the reset
> circuitry. When the LED is on, the CPU is in a reset state.
>
> It probably only looks solid, but instead is flickering at a very fast
> rate.
> (If it were solid you should see nothing on the screen.)

Ahhh. Well, yep, it's resetting then. (My Cinematronics HW knowledge is
pretty weak. ;-)

I'll stick it on the scope just for grins, but I think Paul's guess
about having the wrong value for the leg in the "R" is the best theory
at the moment. I'll patch the ROM starting at $100 for grins and see it
that allows the rest of the code to run...

-Clay