Re: Cinemenu results...(Zonn?)

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 26 1998 - 17:47:28 EST

> I'll stick it on the scope just for grins, but I think Paul's guess
> about having the wrong value for the leg in the "R" is the best theory
> at the moment. I'll patch the ROM starting at $100 for grins and see it
> that allows the rest of the code to run...

I just grabbed the file here at work and wrote a word macro... (no good
editor here). YEP, the R is defined as having 6 segments the 5th one
being of zero length. I'd try to patch it quick so you could run it
tonight, but I don't want to do a dirty job (I noticed menu.all has an
extra byte?) when you're running on real hardware. I'll correct that and
add a couple changes (for timing) and get it out later tonight. It strange
being 3 hours ahead of you CA guys - not quite enough time to get home, make
the changes, and post before you go home :-(
  Clay, if you change the "Cinematronics" string, it'll fail on "Armor Attack"
I'd rather you save your energy and motivation for the next rev, given that
I verified the problem :-)

Thanks,

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.