Cinemenu round 2!

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 17:47:46 EST

Hey Everyone,

Guess I should contribute something none-Hummer related today. ;-)

I fired up Paul's new menu code with the following results:

1) Hey! There's a screen full of text! *yay!*
2) Hey! It looks like my first try with the Sega Menu system! ;-)
*Hmmmmm*

It doesn't look like there's enough time for the beam to make it to the
starting characters.

a) The first asterisk in "* CINEMATROICS *" is still deformed-- the
second one looks fine.
b) the first character of each line of text is missing its first
segment:
        "S" in "SELECT" (bottom of "S" gone)
        "A" in "ARMOR ATTACK" (left edge of "A" gone)
                "M" in "MULTIGAME" (left edge of "M" gone)

(Actually, "gone" is a bit of a misnomer. It's more like "splattered
all over the left side of the screen in some form of 'beam on before I
get there' roadkill". :-)

On the SegaMultigame I took the easy way out at first and just plotted a
"space" before each line of text (don't care if the "space" is deformed
since it's invisible). That took vector time that I needed though, so I
ended up changing the draw order around and made a couple smaller jumps
instead.

Looks good so far though! Good going, Paul!

-Clay