Cinemenu, part 3

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Mar 30 1998 - 16:45:08 EST

Hey, third time's a charm!

Looks great, Paul! (Did you change the lines in the asterisk? They
look different now-- better.) No visible distortions except maybe a
little bit on the last asterisk in "* MULTIGAME *". Looks like they
might not have all lined up at the center. The rest are fine though--
could be a monitor thing.

I didn't mess with the controls at all (didn't plug 'em in). Assuming I
have a working PCB, should they do anything with the RipOff controls?
(Been a while, I don't recall what's works with what.)

Anyway-- duty cycle, measured at pin 11 on F2 looks to be:

low - 7.4ms
high - 18.8ms

Onscreen 'scope cursors are your friend. ;-)

Let me know if I should try to debug my input section and try out the
inputs (or if RipOff had different control mappings).

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia System, Inc.
\/ Communications Division