RE: Cinematronics vector generator...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 20:48:41 EST

> How do you like Electronics Workbench, I was considering getting it?
> jess

I like it, although I don't necessarily *trust* it completely. Have to
make a few more circuits and see if they really do mimic the "modeled"
behavior.

It's probably right though-- some of the guys I worked with used it a
lot at Iomega and Megahertz for real design-work, so it must be pretty
reliable...

All in all it seems nice. I called and mentioned an old flyer I had
that had a $199 special price instead of the $299 current one and said
I'd buy it if they'd give me the old price-- they went for it.

Really nice for figuring out how weird analog stuff works. ;-)

-Clay