Re: Battlezone

From: omar <omar_at_Techsource.COM>
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 16:01:21 EDT

I've got a question for some of you who have been on vectorlist for a
while. Every once in a while a for sale post like this comes through. I
understand that the author is letting us know about a possible deal before
the rest of the collecting community. Is this ok to do? I have put some
vector stuff up in rgvac without posting it here first and I just wanted to
get a general feeling if you guys would rather I mentioned it here first?
Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Omar