Re: Battlezone

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 17:59:26 EDT

> I've got a question for some of you who have been on vectorlist for a
> while. Every once in a while a for sale post like this comes through. I
> understand that the author is letting us know about a possible deal before
> the rest of the collecting community. Is this ok to do? I have put some
> vector stuff up in rgvac without posting it here first and I just wanted to
> get a general feeling if you guys would rather I mentioned it here first?
> Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Vector stuff for sale is not really off-topic here, but it might not be
cool if there was a LOT of it. My observations/feeling is that there is
more a sense of "friendship" (or something similar) among the readers -
or at least the frequent posters - of vectorlist, so posting FS here is
like giving your friends first choice on stuff (sometimes at reduced price).
There are also more "hardcore" vector collectors and old-timers here, so
you're targeting your ad better (yuk, I don't like the sound of that).
These are just my opinions, so someone else may have facts that differ.
Al should have a more difinitive answer.

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.