Re: Battlezone

From: Phil Yellott <pyellott_at_longview.net>
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 20:21:34 EDT

Along the same lines as Jeff, I acquired two Battlezones, and am swapping
the best parts to make a fairly decent game. The other has no step, some
damaged sides (at the edges of the white, not in the art, should be
fixable), a rusty panel, missing the right black handle with button (new
sides from Wico are about 6.00 each), both bellows torn :(, no back door, a
non-working boardset, and a monitor that wont glow at the neck.

I hope no one would be sad if I parted it out..... Though if someone was
near Dallas I would love for this to go to someone..... I dont think I can
just casually toss a Battlezone in the dump :(

Phil

P.S. Anyone want some Bzone parts, BTW?
-
Phil Yellott (pyellott@longview.net)