Re: Battlezone

From: Jeff Hendrix <jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 02:42:16 EDT

I think it's OK to post vector stuff thats for sale on the vectorlist for a
couple of reasons.
1) I don't read the newsgroups as often as I use to (too many newer games
and lots of flames)
2) If you sell vector stuff here, most of the people will know how to fix
it when it breaks and it prevents you from getting bad emails when it does
break (and most xy stuff breaks sooner or later)

just my 2 cents (since I just posted stuff that I want to sell)

-jeff

>I've got a question for some of you who have been on vectorlist for a
>while. Every once in a while a for sale post like this comes through. I
>understand that the author is letting us know about a possible deal before
>the rest of the collecting community. Is this ok to do? I have put some
>vector stuff up in rgvac without posting it here first and I just wanted to
>get a general feeling if you guys would rather I mentioned it here first?
>Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
>
>Omar

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade Classic Video Arcade Games
www.diac.com/~jeffh/