Re: Battlezone

From: Jeff Hendrix <jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 02:42:19 EDT

Describe the gameplay in your vector version of Return of the Jedi (if it
was any different), maybe it will give us a heads up on development.

-jeff

ps. maybe it was meant to be and the vector gods have given you inspiration.

>Given that it's a fact of life of collecting that we'll be buying and
>selling video games and related items, I like "being in the loop" when
>it comes to vector game related paraphenalia. I appreciate the random
>FS post since it's always on topic to vector games, and it arrives
>directly to my mailbox without having to go anywhere. :-)
>
>Anyway, that's obviously just my opinion!
>
>Last night, I had a dream that there was a vector version of Return of
>the Jedi. It was a good dream. I'd swear, it was a real game. It's a
>shame they went the way of the raster when this game came out. Perhaps,
>someday, one of us will be motivated enough to write some code for the
>Star Wars platform and make a better version... Hmm.. my todo list is
>starting to shrink. (Can't let that happen now .. )
>
>Clay, you're working on disassembling the Star Wars code, right? Did
>you say you have a processor pod for the 6809 and your logic analyzer?
>Sure sure, ESB shields first, then we need to get to the good stuff!
>
>Joel-

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade Classic Video Arcade Games
www.diac.com/~jeffh/