RE: Dedicated MH -- what's reasonable price ?

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_plpt.com>
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 14:12:38 EDT

G'day Clay (and folks),

Yes, Gaymond could have just emailed, you (Space Wars cocktail), me
(pristine Boxing Bugs) and David Fish (Aztarac) instead of the whole
vectorlist. That way the temptation would have been much more personal.
Did anyone else notice the omission of Zector...who found that Zector
cabinet recently?

Gee, if ded MH's are in such demand, I probably should start chasing
down my old leads! And to think that I once considered getting a beat
up ded MH just to strip the roller out of it?!

               Steven S Ozdemir
               sso@plpt.com (my company renamed itself in Feb)
               sso@dsc.com (good for a few more months)
               ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent...weekly)

ps - With that last comment, I'll probably be drummed out of the
vectorlist, eh?