Dedicated MH -- what's reasonable price ?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 11:32:07 EDT

OK -- given the recent FS thread:

Someone is now selling a dedicated MH in RGVAC for $1,650. For a B+ machine.
And he won't ship. Previously I had only seen one going for $1,500.

I know some people on this list own one. Recent windfalls notwithstanding,
is this a reasonable price ? Yeah, only 500 were made, but it seems like a
lot.

Anything is worth what someone will pay for it, and all that. I know.
Opinions still appreicated.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/