Re: Dedicated MH -- what's reasonable price ?

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 12:00:15 EDT

> Someone is now selling a dedicated MH in RGVAC for $1,650. For a B+ machine.
> And he won't ship. Previously I had only seen one going for $1,500.

Wow!

> I know some people on this list own one. Recent windfalls notwithstanding,
> is this a reasonable price ? Yeah, only 500 were made, but it seems like a
> lot.

I've got one in A/A- condition (slight scratching on the base). I paid
$75 for it as I recall. (And the guy gave me all the pieces he could find
to the monitor.. :) Its currently in line to get an LV2000 (along with
the tempest, space duel, and u/r star wars..)

Dedicated MH is a pain to move, btw..

And no, mine isn't for sale. :)

Kurt