Re: Spies schematics

From: Jeff Hendrix <jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 09:45:30 EDT

I'm using the Imaging program in windows 95. I'm then changing its
compression to CCITT level 3 so I can open it in photoshop, XPress, etc. on
my mac.

I can read most of the files, but when I try to read in some of them, like
KeltronMon2, it displays the message "An internal error has occured".
I've also redownloaded it about 1/2 a dozen times. (It only take a couple
of seconds on our T1)

-jeff

>can your TIFF viewer deal with ccitt level 4 decompression?
>I just read Keltron Monitor #2 ok from the page

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade classic video arcade games.
www.diac.com/~jeffh/