Re: Flyers

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 00:58:49 EDT

Jeff Hendrix wrote:

> Does anybody have any flyers for atari xy games for sale?
> (I own all 13 atari xy games, but am having a dog of a time trying to find
> all the flyers)

Bill Kurtz has one of the larger collections and he is selling them off.
His email is topshanana@aol.com (Im not to sure about the spelling). If
you do a dejanews search for Bill Kurtz in the RGP or RGVAC newsgroups
you will find it as well.
  jess

PS- Don't mention my name or his will most likely not do business with
you. Also, don't mention the Pin Expo. :-0

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *