Re: Flyers

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 01:05:34 EDT

Werner Sharp wrote:

> Don't know about Jeff or Ray, but I'd LOVE a Black Widow flyer. Even a
> color photocopy would be fantastic. Does anyone even have one of these?

HA! That would be great. Bill Kurtz is the only person that I know has
one, He won't sell it though, he has been offered pretty good money for
it too.
  We had a deal worked out where he was going to send me a color copy
for the vector page but it fell through when I asked if he was going to
be at the pin expo. DOH! Bad move.
  jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *