6800 opcodes??

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 11:38:07 EDT

Does anyone have an opcode list for the 6800? John Bowen's cpu cards
never have ALL the opcodes listed and Im trying to write a 6800
disassembler tonight. I can't find anything on the web either, I went to
the motorola site and had their computer fax me the 6800 datasheets but
the image quality is so small the the opcode list is unreadable. :-(
I figured that the 6800 was so popular that there would be lots of info,
but alas... not!
 thanks
    jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *