RE: Atari BW XY Power followup question!

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 18:18:16 EDT

> Don't know for sure what the difference is. But I do know that I have
> run a
> BZ boardset off of an Asteroids power supply.

You know...

In that big pile of Atari crap I got a couple years back I have a sheet
with every permutation of "transformer assemblies" on it with
characteristics and Atari part numbers. I'll scan it if I can find it.
I typed it in with Excel on my notebook PC during a long flight out of
boredom once, I'll look for that too.

-Clay