RE: Cinematronics/Sega universal sound board...

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 17:52:31 EDT

G'day Clay (and folks)

What about a hybrid solution that could use one of those newer chips
(help me here, Joe) that cans simulate simple analog circuits? I can't
believe the Cinematronics circuits for background noises were that
complicated. Maybe even have a dual speaker approach to cheaply solve
"mixing problems" between the two systems for generating sounds?

               Steven S Ozdemir
               sso@plpt.com (my company renamed itself in Feb)
               sso@dsc.com (good for a few more months)
               ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent...weekly)