quite quiet!

From: RANGER Mike <Mike_Ranger_at_DOFASCO.CA>
Date: Fri May 08 1998 - 15:48:15 EDT

hi all...
        Went to an old operators warehouse (he has to be out by the end
of the summer) as he said he had a few vextor monitors laying around.
Damn, no WG colour (was looking to spare up my gravitar monitor cheaply,
and maybe get some goddies for you guys). He did have some 13 inch
vectors and a B/W 19 incher.
        He let me rummage around for about an hour, and I found 3
tempest boards and a complete doc set, still in the bag. I tried to get
the docs from him, but "they go with a board if you want it". Bottom
line, with this guy, and don't get me wrong, he was a real nice guy, is
that he wants way too much for his stuff, something in the neighbourhood
of $150 fo a board. Maybe if I catch him closer to his move date...

On a non vector note, he had to have over 20 pacman/MS pacman
boards..but pricey. I walked away with a badly water damaged joust
(complete, cab is trash, but boards and monitor look clean) for a good
price.

Mike

P.S. When I get around to it, I'll be looking for some help in tweeking
my gravitar up to perfect condidtion...still have some minor display
problems...