RE: MC1495's

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 12:15:25 EDT

> Clay, you should still leave the SMT footprint and just include the
> DIP
> footprint. That way you could put either a DIP part or a SMT part
> where the
> 1495's go. Yes?

Yes. They should more-or-less peacefully co-exist. Had I been
thinking, I would have put both on the protoboards, but I was lazy and
wanted to get the things ordered so I couldn't procrastinate on it
anymore. (I hate having unfinished projects, and I've got a couple
dozen of 'em now... ;-) Oh, well, paying the price now. ;-)

-Clay