RE: Display Corrector...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 18:34:34 EDT

> Actually, it was me, David Shuman. Certainly I do not mind being
> mistaken for the distinguished Mr. Shoemaker, but I felt the need to
> set
> the record straight... :-)

Yikes! Shuman's gunna be a lawyer! Better get my story straight...

My post was in no way meant to malign the reputation or stature of
Messers Shoemaker or Shuman and it is with deep regret and utmost
sincerity that I most humbly appologize for any inconvenience or damages
(expressed or implied) that this error may have caused. ;-)

[...]