Display Corrector stuff...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 19:14:36 EDT

The Display Corrector boards are pretty much coming together for this
first batch. (About 10 of 'em)

I'm going to get rid of one of the order options and simplify things a
bit:

Option 1: $20 US. Bare board with bill of materials, schematic, etc.
No warranty. You get the parts and build it. If it doesn't work, you
fix it. ;-)

Option 2: $35 US. Fully assembled and tested unit with bill of
materials, schematic, etc. This is configured for Star Wars and/or
Major Havoc. (For those that want to experiment, the circuitry is on
the board for supporting Sega games... hopefully ;-)

If you want one, just send me a check for the purchase price (include
some $$$ for shipping if you would). I'll ship relative to what you
include for shipping. ($0-2.99 = mail, $3 = Priority mail, $7 = DHL
2-day, $25 = FedEx overnight, $1000 = drive it to your door myself,
etc.)

************
Word of warning for people that want the "build it yourself" version:

This requires a decent soldering iron and some pretty good soldering
skills. (The whole thing is flooded with ground-plane with .01" gap
between pad and plane, so it's easy to get shorts-- be careful! Surface
mount parts on top too...)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia System, Inc.