RE: Display Corrector stuff...

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Mon May 18 1998 - 19:34:49 EDT

G'day Clay (and folks),

Below you say that the corrector will be configured for SW or MH...what
about Quantum? Is anyone else planning to use it on a Quantum PCB in an
older Atari cabinet like my Space Duel?

               Steven S Ozdemir
               sso@plpt.com (my company's new named)
               sso@dsc.com (good for a few more months)
               ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent...weekly)

ps - I have the Space Duel->Major Havoc converter board by Atari...as I
understand it, this does the same thing as Clay's Display Corrector?