Star Trek G-08 Tips

From: Phil Yellott <pyellott_at_longview.net>
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 23:47:35 EDT

I am getting a working Star Trek Cockpit tomorrow, anyone have any tips on
how to attempt, if possible, to prolong the life of the monitor? I
ALREADY have a fire extinguisher, thanks!

Some mod that could "bulletproof" this sucker, or some alternate monitor
suggestions, would be seriously cool.

I presume a fan added to blow over the monitor boards would be a good
thing????
What about power supply? (I presume it's linear...)
Boards are in a card cage if I remember......

Anything neat I can do like run TAC-SCAN easily on this??? (Since Tac-Scan,
as I remember, uses 2 buttons and a similar spinner to Star Trek)

Any help is appreciated!

Phil

-
Phil Yellott (pyellott_at_longview.net) (http://www.tyler.net/zarek)