Some more for sale...

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_links.magenta.com>
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 14:08:57 EDT

Me again,
  It looks like I may be buying a house soon (finally, a real gameroom!)
So Im considering selling off a bunch of stuff. Most is not vector
related but in the vectorlist spirit I would much rather give all you
guys first crack. Here is the list. I really don't know what some of
this stuff is worth so Im putting the prices a bit high just because
everyone always tells me I sell things for too little. If you like the
price and think it is fair you can help me get a house :-) Otherwise
make an offer and I may take it, first come first serve though. Bulk
offers will be given price breaks. REMEMBER: reply to me and not the
list!!!! Reply to all and then remove the vectorlist email from the CC.
or mailto:jess@magenta.com

Mystic Marathon boardset: works 100% still on sheet metal plate,
includes manuals. $210.

Firefox boardset: works 100%. With quad pokey IC ( you can eliminate the
annoying Quad Pokey eliminator PCB on your major havoc with this!). $60

Bally Fathom Pinball Machine: email me (sorry this isn't vector :-)
asking $600.

Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters PCB - Works 100% JAMMA? $80

6 Asteroids Boardsets without ROM's - Unknown state but in decent
condition. $40

Meadows Lazer Command PCB - Unknown condition but good shape $25.

Kee Games double board (Marked K5T-D) I know it is a driving game but I
dont' know which one. Unknown condition. $30

Unknown PCB - (URL??) Long and thin, marked Good and dated 8/20/74. The
connector is hand wired to the PCB via lots of white wires. Has
reference #'s in the font that your bank account uses for the routing
#'s. PCB is not labeled with game name but has the # 2605 on it. No CPU
of course. $30.

Nutting boardset - big and square. Has 8 pots on the one edge and the
connector in the middle of the board (molex) ASSY # 104-002 $30

Atari Super Bug PCB - missing power regulator $25

Atari Breakout PCB - nice condition $30

Atari/Kee LeMans PCB - Unknown but very nice $30

Atari Pong boardset (syzygy) - Unknown condition but very nice. $80

(2) Atari pinball CPU board - (Airborne Avenger) unknown but good shape.
$100 for both.

Atari Pinball Score display - unknown condition $50

Williams Make Trax boardset - works 100%. $25

URL PAddle Battle 1973 PCB - tagged as good. $30

Atari Pong Doubles PCB- unknowns condition very good $40

Atari Super Bug PCB - complete and marked good. $35

(2)Atari Crystal Castles PCB- tagged good, $65 each

Atari Lunar Lander PCB - tagged good, $80

Atari Xevious PCB - unknown, $40

Atari Pole Position PCB - burned power connectors, unknown $75

Atari Asteroids Deluxe PCB - tagged good, $60

Atari Gauntlet PCB - works 100%, $50

Atari Skydiver PCB - unknown, good condition. $35

Atari Football PCB - unknown, good condition. $35

Atari Night Driver PCB - unknown, good condition $35

Atari Space Race PCB??? - has a diode ROM that looks like 1/2 of the
ship shape on the graphics, pretty cool looking. I may be wrong about
what game it is tho. PCB is labeled 1066AF and is hand written->
BF-1372. $35

thanks!!! Remember to reply to me!!! mailto:jess@magenta.com
  jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *