Re: FW: Major Havock (WA) $85

From: Dan <dansmsn_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 15:13:41 EDT

<laugh> Actually, that would have been pretty funny if you had shown up the
next morning,
the poor guy had been deluged with phone calls since that message went out
and he looked pretty relieved when I showed up and got it out of there (he
did fail to mention the flight of stairs we had to go down to get the game
out of the building *sigh*)

I took some quick pictures of the game and slapped them up on my web page,
you can take a look at them at http://www.oz.net/~dans/ I haven't edited
the pictures yet, so they are very large, but that is good 'cause you can
see all of the details on the game :)

-Dan