Anyone need a DSP kit?

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 19:40:50 EDT

I guess this is vector-related since we've talked about using this DSP
as a potential Digital Vector Generator...

I have an extra Analog Devices EZ-Kit Lite Development Kit for Analog
Devices ADSP-21xx devices. (I bought one from Newark, and then got a
free one from a friend...)

It is a stand-alone or PC based development board, software, manuals,
etc. Everything you need to play with DSP stuff. For vector tinkering
the on-board serial CODEC is stereo and should will work as an x/y
driver for an o'scope (within bandwidth limits). You'd probably want
parallel DACs for speed later on, but those are easily added on the
expansion header.

Anyway, you can read more about it at Analog Devices webpage or Newark
if you're interested. They're ~$100 from Newark with shipping, I'd like
to get $75 for this one (it's the new-in-box one)...

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia System, Inc.
\/ Communications Division