Rockola contact

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 12:22:41 EDT

G'day folks,

I had quite a surprise in my mailbox this morning. Besides getting a
response from the "powers that be" about the whole RGVAM fiasco, a
previous Rockola employee saw my recent article about Demon, Rocket
Racer and QB-3. I haven't yet discussed whether he's willing to talk
with more people (or the whole vectorlist), but if you have
interest/questions let me know.

If Chris Hanks (who found the original reference to QB-3 in an old issue
of "Electronic Fun with Computers and Games" from Feb. 1983 ) is reading
this, please contact me privately.

               Steven S Ozdemir
               sso@plpt.com (my company's new named)
               sso@dsc.com (good for a few more months)
               ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent...weekly)

ps - As usual, I write up everything (probably in the Cinematronics
history document since these Rockola games are on that platform) so
people don't need to ask for a summary if they only have a passing
interest.