Cleaning boards

From: Al Warner <awarner_at_voicenet.com>
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 23:38:31 EDT

With all of the insanity occurring on the newsgroups right now, I
figured I could ask a simple question on this list and get a decent
answer.

I'm going to rebuild a monitor and the board is incredibly dirty. Is
there a good way of cleaning them. I have removed the board from the
monitor.

Thanks,

-Al-

-=               Al Warner awarner@voicenet.com                     =-
-= Owner of "Magic Sword", "AmeriDarts", "Stargate", "Toobin'",     =-
-= "Frogger", and the most classic "Battlezone" arcade video games. =-
-= See the Magic Sword Project at:                                  =-
-=              http://www.voicenet.com/~awarner/magswrd            =-
-=                     -New pages coming soon!-                     =-