Re: Texas Vectorlisters????

From: Gregg Woodcock <Woodcock_at_123net.net>
Date: Sat May 30 1998 - 23:02:59 EDT

At 12:28 5/30/98, Jess Askey wrote:
>Hi everyone,
> Im going to be down in Arlington Texas all next week for training.
>Are any of you around that area?? If so drop me an email, I will be
>bored out of my mind in that hotel every evening!! :-)

I'll be out of town until THursday but if you wanna come by my place and
check out some classic home/arcade stuff let me know! I am in Garland
which is about 45 minutes from alrington. Also if you want to play NBA
Jams: TE, Space Lords, Neo-Geo (Puzzle Bobble, Aero-Fighters 3, Magician
Lord, Samurai Showdown 4, King of Fighters 95, Metal Slug, and a couple
more), Open Ice Hockey, Gaplus, Namco Classics V1 (Galaga/Mappy/Xevious),
Street Fighter Alpha, or Pinball Magic (MINT condition but the kickback
just went out), then go to my gameroom at Parker Chairopractic College
which is in Arlington and open to 8PM. It is right near the Dave and
Busters which is probably open even later (they are about 200 yards apart).