Tech: I can't get proper focus on Tempest

From: <Kgowland_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun May 31 1998 - 06:20:14 EDT

The monitor has been completely rebuilt and capped. It works fine except I
can't get the focus to stay right. I have tested the HV board and deflection
pcb in another unit and they work perfectly. All power transistors are good.
When I rotate the focus knob, the picture will gain focus momentarily. The
screen still looks good with excellent color and brightness. I am frustrated
since I have put a good deal of time into getting this machine working. HELP!

Kirby G