Re: Omega Race: Not Just a Hobby. A Career (spelled correctly!).

From: Corey Stup <cstup_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 14:32:23 EDT

All this talk about Omega Race made me take a closer look at my Mini.

Looks like the boardset I have does NOT have a battery installed, nor
did it ever. Hence, no battery damage, and an ULTRA-CLEAN boardset.

BTW, this machine is for sale - very clean example. Good control
panel, small crack on the upper side of the marquee. Side "wood" is
good, with a fairly small gash on the bottom of the left side. Works
100% - monitor nice and bright. Email if anyone is interested in
picking it up - machine is located in Louisville, KY. I'd prefer to
sell locally, but could be conviced ($$) to ship.