Device programmer for sale...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 16:44:24 EDT

Yes, I'm spring cleaning if you haven't noticed...

I have an MCT "MUP" device programmer for sale. It's the predecessor to
the MCT "EMUP". It does most good "video game" devices such as PALs,
Bipolar PROMs (Star Wars matrix PROMs, Asteroids state machine, color
PROMs, etc.), EPROMs up to 27010, and tests RAM and TTL parts. 8751
type stuff too. No adapters needed for DIP parts. $200 shipped.
(Sorry, no trades-- need $$$)

It comes with an ISA card, cable and DOS software. (Heck, if you
include another $200 I'll throw in the 486 that's running it at the
moment...)

The full list of supported parts is available at:

http://www.e-volve.net/~clay/MUP.lst

For you comparison shoppers, refurbished MCT-EMUP's are currently $290
shipped. (Although General Devices are saying they're raising the price
$25 in a couple days.)

Thanks,
-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager