RE: Vaguely vector...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Jun 08 1998 - 15:25:10 EDT

> Did anybody ever reproduce both of the flying boards? There has got
> be a good demand for them by now. (Clay -- you should do it!)

I'm working on it. I have the VRAM addressor done in Synario and
targeted to a Vantis CPLD. I'm going to do the Sync Bus controller next
and probably include it on the same PCB as the multigame. (It only adds
a few $$$ to that board since I already have to pay for the PCB
anyway...)

Looks like TwoBit Score has some reproductions... At $45 a pop. (ouch!)
I should be able to sell them for ~$12-15?

While I'm thinking of it-- I've got the rest of the first dozen Vector
Display Correctors finished up so if Ray, ScottS, Mit, MarkJ, or JeffH
want to send your $35+$3, I'm ready.

(Gregg, Tom, Todd, Guy, and Steve-- yours shipped today. ESB kits too,
Gregg.)

-Clay