Re: Cinematronics Assembler 1.0

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_links.magenta.com>
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 20:08:41 EDT

Christopher V. Moore wrote:

> >If you want space on gamearchive I can supply you with it. Or I can make
> >a quick page for you if you supply the text and graphics.
> > jess
> >

> Hi Jess,
>
> Thanks for the offer but I think I'm all set now that Zonn put it up on
> the Cinematronics page.
>
> -Chris
> --
> Christopher V. Moore -- Principal Engineer
> Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891
> Phone: (401) 596-0592 - Fax: (401) 596-8562 - Email: cmoore@heartlab.com

Okay, cool. We are going to mirror and maintain Zonn's page on
gamearchive as well since he doesn't really have the time to put
into the page for constant updates... so after it all transfers
over maybe we can make some more changes.
  thanks
    jess

--
Jess M. Askey              ********* The Game Archive ***********
GameArchive/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *