New home for vectorlist!

From: Paul Labuda <longhorn_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 13:31:34 EDT

Greetings, fellow vector-heads! Since vectorlist@spies.com went away, I've
volunteered to start the list back up again. Al sent me the subscriber list
at the time of the list's demise on spies, and I've added everybody who was
a subscriber then. To post to the list at its new home, send e-mail to:

        vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu

I will post a message to RGVAC soon to notify the general populace of the
move.

If you have any suggestions for improvements of the list's introductory and
welcome messages, I welcome them! You can reach me at labuda@dell.com or
at my UT account. If you need help of any kind, mail me or the other owner
of the list, Joe Welser at jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu .

The server is a standard ListProc server, and the list is open to any
subscribers. If you'd like to maintain the archives of messages, let me
know and we'll work something out.

- Paul Labuda
  longhorn@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu