Re: (fwd) Re: F/S everything

From: James Marous <jamesm_at_erinet.com>
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 17:53:08 EDT

Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> I'm sending this on since I know at least some people here have given up on
> RGVAC. Well, so as someone else, so maybe somone in OH can get a good deal.

I live near Rick and have been to his shop several times. There really
isn't that much good stuff left, the collectors have pretty much picked
him over. For a good chuckle, go to the pictures page at my page and
see a color vector bought as "working" from Rick. If anyone is really
interested in Rick's stuff, lmk and I might be willing to go over there,
for a small finders fee of course :)

                                James

--
 My Homepage!  http://www.erinet.com/jamesm/