Newbee Question

From: James G Watt <jim_at_kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 09:22:35 EDT

This is my first post to the Vector list so Hi!

I don't have a vector arcade game yet but I'm building myself a test rig
and am looking for a PCB from a B&W Atari Vector Game. At this point
it's just an experament to see if I can get the game running without a
cab so what I'd like to know is what is the most common least expensive
game pcb?

So far I've only seen one vector game PCB for sale (I haven't looked
very hard), an Asteroids for 110 ukpounds ($180 ?) this struck me as
rather expensive. Can anyone give me a ball park figure for a pcb?
I'm also after the exact dimensions of these PCBs can anyone provide me
with that?

My Vector Box project is on my web page along with many other questions.
If anyone wants to take a look:

http://www.kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk/jamma/vectorx/vectorx.htm

Cheers.

--