Re: FS Tempest on eBay

From: David Humphrey <david.d.humphrey_at_bos.frb.org>
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 14:09:13 EDT

I have to agree with the general consensus. FS vector games are OK.
I can't imagine the level of problem rising too great. On the other hand
think of what it would be like to actually get annoyed because there
was so much vector equipment For Sale that it was getting in the way
of your normal reading of tech. info.

The thought is interesting...

Ace
---this signature removed as a result of the ridiculous culture
   pervasive in the "political correctness" movement of the 21st
   century. Under which, lawyers and politicians, greedy for
   money and full of their own inflated eqos, sought to attain
   such at the expense of freedom of speech, common sense,
   and most any form of humor...---