Re: FS Tempest on eBay

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_apple.com>
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 14:26:24 EDT

>(I wonder how Al feels about being quoted "As the Founding Father" ;^)

Probably the same way Frank Zappa felt about being the Father of the
Mothers...

My feelings have been that the list was for the 'geek clique' that
the postings were mostly technical, and if someone was getting out
of vector collecting or had some extra stuff that other technically
oriented folks could use, that this was a good place to give people
'first crack' at the stuff, since I would hope we are (and will stay)
friends here.