YIKES FS Tempest on eBay

From: <Kgowland_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 16:27:08 EDT

Yikes!!! Talk about a fashion faux pas. I apologize about the FS post and
<genuflecting> humbly beseech thy forgiveness. Please take my Quantum boards,
for I am not worthy.

All joking aside, I goofed. I just figured that there might be some folks
subscribed to the vectorlist who don't have this particular vector game. And
yes, it was a post to generate revenue. At least I have common sense not to
try and sell a raster game here. Boy would I get drilled for that. For what
its worth, I do NOT post anything FS in RGVAM (including this Tempest) since I
am with the majority on having it removed. AAARGH Matey!!

Kirby G

ps: Please keep the responses to a minimum. I feel bad enough causing so much
mail on this subject.