Re: Amplifone jitters

From: Scott Swazey <sswazey_at_qualcomm.com>
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 07:03:57 EDT

Joel,
        I've fixed quite a few of the Ampliphone Deflection boards (GregW -- I
should be shipping them this weekend :-). If your board is a rev "C", then
it has a Y and X gain adjust. It's a low grade adjustable resistor, and
for some reason, it gets noisy. It can be a cause of the jitters. Try
replacing them.

-Scott

--
Scott Swazey                QUALCOMM Incorporated Work: (619) 657-2419
mailto:sswazey@qualcomm.com V-209H                Pager:(619) 683-5210