Re: Asteroids CPU repair problems

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 12:52:45 EDT

Hi David!

What are the symptoms currently? Do the 2114's run hot? I just replaced
ALL of them on an Asteroids board, and it worked aftword. They were ALL
dead! Only other problem with the board at that point was a bad 74ls174
for the thump thump sound...
Have you built a NOP for that cpu? Then checked with a scope for proper
address count?

John :-#)#

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com